- The Murders In The Rue Morgue: Short Story!
- Support Local Journalism!
- Adsorption optischer Aufheller aus Waschmitteln an Tonmineralen und tonorganischen Komplexen (German Edition)!
- Exploring the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill - This Is My South.
- Even the Lies are True?
- An unexpected pleasure! - Review of Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Harrodsburg, KY - TripAdvisor;
Make the holidays special with handmade gifts, jams and local honey, artisan jewelry and clothing, accents for the home, a variety of books and toys, and more. Are you a gingerbread house aficionado?
Or a beginner looking to have some fun in the kitchen? The theme is outstanding architecture. Prizes will be awarded in three categories: adult, family, and youth.
- Urology: SUI/Renal Carcinoma (Audio-Digest Foundation Urology Continuing Medical Education (CME). Book 34)?
- Shaker Village Kentucky | Travel Inspiration | The Art of Travel.
- The Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Kentucky: A Complete Guide.
Get a list of rules here. Be sure to register by Friday, November The simplicity of our Shaker farm and the timeless historic village provide the perfect backdrop for any wedding. Go to Host an Event for more information on Wedding Packages.
Grateful Shaker Supper. November 30, 6 pm. Learn More.
Mount Lebanon Shaker Village
Hancock Holidays. December The Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village makes available through exhibits and programs a look into those accomplishments and how they continue contributing to our daily lives. Guided tours are offered through the museum season: Memorial Day through Columbus Day - Mondays through Saturdays closed Sundays 10ampm. Fees are charged. The guided tours take visitors through many period rooms which tell the story of the Shakers from the 's to the present day.
Those period rooms displaying in some cases unique Shaker items feature the many accomplishments of the Shakers within the actual buildings where they still work and worship and also include the history through the biographies of key Shakers. The Shaker Store is a gift shop where many items are for sale including various Sabbathday Lake "fancy goods" including the Shaker trademark oval boxes. The Shaker Museum Reception Center is a book shop and exhibit area - the exhibit is titled "Come Little Children, Come to Zion" this interactive exhibit portrays the Shaker life as lived by the children brought into the Shaker villages.
Public programs include craft, workshops and crafts demonstrations.
Related The Shaker Village
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved